Tuesday 8 June 2021

8th June 2021

 THE VERDICT



Sonia's Stolen Home

At last; after almost four years;  suffering homelessness,  a lot of stress, anxiety, insults, deformation of character and having to fight every step of the way for justice.  

THE VERDICT IS GUILTY

Darren Baseley  GUILTY OF THEFT
Stewart Gregory GUILTY OF THEFT

Darren Baseley NOT GUILTY OF BLACKMAIL 

Sentencing is expected to be at Exeter Crown Court on July 2nd 2021

I will be there and will read out my Impact Statement before sentencing - and I can't wait to see their wicked evil faces in the Dock.

This has been such a long road - but made so much easier by my amazing family, friends and so many wonderful park home residents.  Special thanks to my good friend Tony Turner for his unstinting daily support.  Sebastian O'Kelly, Sir Peter Bottomley MP, and all at LKP (Leasehold Knowledge Partnership)  The Westminster Circle, Justice Minister Robert Buckland MP, Richard Drax MP,
Detective Kirsty Wilson. Paul Baker and all at pb insurance and last but not least, the late Lord Graham of Edmonton.

Although I admit to being very tired; I hope this verdict sends a clear message to anyone who might attempt to damage/hurt a park home resident.  More importantly I hope this verdict will go some way to help any resident faced with similar problems.  Just dig your heals in, fight and refuse to allow any one to blight your life.

I was frightened and it was difficult but I  refused to listen to threats about giving up the Justice Campaign and together we have now all achieved the review of the 10% Commission Charge and  RPI to CPI has been promised.
Basically, we legally stopped sale blocking and have achieved everything we set out to achieve.  I hope that you are all justifiably proud of yourselves.

 I will keep attending the APPG, for Park Homes, run Park Help Line and inform you all of progress on the 10% and RPI to CPI - but  I hope you will understand that I need a little rest and relaxation.

Once again my very sincere thanks for your support - and onwards and upwards.

Love from Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.