Friday 27 May 2022

Friday 27th May 2022

 DO PARK HOME OWNERS GET THE PROMISED £400 ENERGY REBATE? 

- OR  - ARE WE TO BE FORGOTTEN AGAIN?

After receiving many emails yesterday, following the Chancellor's speech;  I emailed the Department of Levelling up, asking if park home owners would get this payment  - even if the park owner is the bill payer.

The Department responded almost immediately, saying  "They have raised this question today  with the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and will get back to me as soon as they get a reply.

IN ADDITION.  I emailed our President, Sir Peter Bottomley  at 7.24 this morning and asked Sir Peter to ascertain if park home owners who are forced to pay for their energy through a site owner (who holds the account) can benefit - and how will they get the money.

I will post the answers as soon as I have them.

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.